Thursday, December 4, 2008

A little background....

I am a serial adopter...
I can't help it because God has called me to these children.
Yes, I am addicted to children and find pure joy in parenting them.
God has blessed me with two biological children who are 20 and 17.
In 2004, we heard a sermon from an adoptive parent who said to be
obedient and step out of your comfort zone...
three - going on four - adoptions later, I can say--we are being
obedient to THE CALL.

Now, there's Grady---
LOOK at his smile? Do you see the light of Christ?
It is written all over him!

I ask for prayer for this sweet boy. He needs a family SOON!
It could be our family....we will see what path God shows us....

1 comment:

Out Numbered! said...

Tears streaming down my face to see you are going over and beyond for sweet Grady. If he ever needs anything I am here ready to help.

Love and well wishes.

Jennifer Hardin